But we also know that the road to a more sustainable tomorrow is long and that it requires development, innovation, and patience to reach our goals. That’s why we work every day to find new and better solutions, which do not compromise with the needs of your children and their chances to explore the special moments in life.
To us, sustainability is about so much more than how we use physical resources – It’s about how we care for our children and each other.
Certifications and products
Here at Bambo Nature, we are very proud of our third-party certifications, and there’s a good reason for that: Third-party certifications are your guarantee that the product in your hands has been tested and evaluated by a thorough, neutral party, who has no interest or gain in making the products sound better than they are.
Our products hold a variety of different certificates and ecolabels related to environmental care, depending on the type of product. For example, our diapers and pants are certified according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, The EU Ecolabel (CE-marked products excepted), and the FSC™ (Forest Stewardship Council), while our skin care products are certified according to EcoCert COSMOS.
In our Sustainability FAQ and on our certifications page, you can read more about our manufacturing processes, materials, and certifications.
Our Bambo Nature diapers and pants (size 0 excluded) are made at our production site in Denmark on highly advanced machines that ensure minimal overall energy consumption. Here are some exciting facts about our production of Bambo Nature baby diapers:
- Our production facility complies with 16 different certificates.
- More than 80% of our own produced baby diapers carry an ecolabel.
- The energy consumption of our factory is 100% covered by renewable electricity certificates.
- In 2021, 87.7% of our total production waste was collected and sold to recycling companies to be repurposed and made into new products.
- We own the World’s largest machine to produce diapers and incontinence products.
- We can produce up to 4 million baby diapers and incontinence products every day – that totals up to 1.4 billion products every year!
We continue to work with energy optimization and always strive to do even better. Read more about our sustainable initiatives on our raw materials, products, and packaging at Made Responsibly.